Miami, Biscayne Bay Guided Fishing Charters
Half Day (4 hours) $500
3/4 Day (6 hours) $600
Full Day (8 hours) $700
A deposit of $200 dollars will be needed to hold the day or $200 per day if multiple days are booked. The best way for me is for you to send a good old fashioned check, or I can send you a PayPal request.
Weather cancellation (any trip cancelled due to weather), your deposit will be refunded in full. This is entirely up to the Captain’s discretion.
If you need to cancel 15 days prior to the fishing date, the deposit will be refunded 100%. If you need to cancel 14 days from the fishing date, the deposit will be carried over for one (1) year when you can reschedule.
This will be included on your Miami fishing charter:
- ● I have a Captain’s license that covers anyone fishing from my boat.
- ● There is a custom built cooler on the boat that will be iced for your drinks and snacks.
- ● I have high quality fishing tackle that will be provided for you to use. If you have a fishing rod that you need to put a bend in it, you can bring it along, but please be sure to let me know in advance so that I’ll have room for it on the boat.
- ● All of the bait needed for a fishing charter will be provided.
What is recommended for you to bring on your fishing charter:
- ● Sun screen – the highest SPF you can find, since you will be fishing Sunny South Florida
- ● Hat
- ● Polarized sunglasses – better to see the fish in the water
- ● Food and drinks that you may want while on the fishing charter
Call (954) 894-9865 today to go fishing in Miami with Captain Doug!